View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belvor_Cryptiic
Hunter
Casual User

re: Taking a Break

Hey everyone, I'm heading to Florida for vacation for a couple weeks. Trying to get caught up at work then I'll be out for a while. If anyone has any questions about ranked PVP please contact Schroeder. At this point, I think we just need to focus on getting leveled up to 55, work hard on your rotations (be sure to use your TOR Parser), and try to grind out the coms you need for gear.

Cheers,

Belvor
Undauntedd

Bump for the people who keep asking where Belvor is and how come theres no ranked yet.

I'm curious to know when we (in general) are going to get back into pvp. . When I first joined the guild, there were no problems at all finding a group to play pvp with. I am aware that it was double xp weekend, but I remember having 5-7 4 man teams of wook playing pvp all together.

These days I am finding it much harder to find a group of even 3 folks to play with. I'm actually having to queue solo several times.

Sometimes we get lucky and we have 2 groups of wook teams.

Have people lost interest? I was under the impression about 80 percent of the guild loved to play pvp.

I'm trying to gear up my pvp toon I see a few other folks doing that too. But not nearly as many as I expected.

A massive part of the appeal of wook when I first met you folks is you were very much info PVE, but also hardcore into pvp. I hope that hasn't changed.

This might sound like a rank, but it's mostly being curious.
Teemuselanne

I can only speak for myself, but I would assume that there are others like me. I love to PvP, but with the increase in cap level, I have been spending most of my time leveling and crafting. Once all my 50s are 55s, I will go harder in PvP. Levelling with PvP post 50 is very slow compared to many of the other options out there.
Bam
BamWOOK
Guildmaster
Contributor

We are doing what our members do.

If we seem spread out it's because we are. We all essentially became lowbies in the last month and everyone's been having fun experiencing new content.

I would encourage folks who want to continue to PvP, whether it's on lowlows, middies, or 55, to take a step back from all the adventures we have had and get back to basics. Find a player you want to play with and approach them to form a group. Fill the other two slots with players you would like to play with and approach it similar to a flashpoint. Within 3-4 sessions a four man group like this could experience improvement and have a chance at synergy.

The Mad Claw rank is there for folks who are willing to configure and form such groups. If you are that rank, get to work. If you would like to do the work please ask for a promotion.

Within 3-4 weeks, several of these groups would have the potential to do very well together. But don't even worry about any of that until you've found your pocket healer. Or your beast-dps. Or your favorite tank.

Practice 4-mans.

I'm almost always looking for people to group with for PVP. However, because I usually work third shift I'm not always on when everyone else is. But if you see me on, I'm always up for PVP.
Taldune

I know me, belvor, springwater and dano have already starred meshing well. But we are always down to PvP when we are on. Just hit us up or if you have questions just ask. Talduo in game.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WOOK Forum Index -> The Wookiee Village All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum