View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedAlchemist
Pup
Forum Nub

re: How is Everyone?

Highly doubt anyone still active here remembers me. My Character was A human named Skal Soban on Eclipse. I remember  having my speeder busted and being approached by an Awesome Wookie named Zalbocca who offered me a free replacement as a random act of kindness, I got to talking to him and he invited me to Mos Kashyyy. After that, the rest was history... Well sort of, my time on SWG preNGE was spotty, turns out money for SOE time cards is hard to come by when you're that young. 

Regardless WOOK was the only Guild I ever joined in and certainly the best, most inviting player community in the Galaxy. I can't believe it's been so long, I moved from the US and have a family now. I hope everyone is well off though, shame I've been out of touch.

Marcos
MarcosWOOK
Elder
Contributor

re: Re: How is Everyone?

RedAlchemist wrote:

Highly doubt anyone still active here remembers me. My Character was A human named Skal Soban on Eclipse. I remember  having my speeder busted and being approached by an Awesome Wookie named Zalbocca who offered me a free replacement as a random act of kindness, I got to talking to him and he invited me to Mos Kashyyy. After that, the rest was history... Well sort of, my time on SWG preNGE was spotty, turns out money for SOE time cards is hard to come by when you're that young. 

Regardless WOOK was the only Guild I ever joined in and certainly the best, most inviting player community in the Galaxy. I can't believe it's been so long, I moved from the US and have a family now. I hope everyone is well off though, shame I've been out of touch.

Welcome Red.  Zalbocca is still active in this game.  Bam, Benkee, and myself are the most active of the Founders. 

Guildmaster
Contributor

Right on man, glad to hear from you. It warms my heart to hear tales from Mos Kashyyyk! So glad that we were able to have a good impact on your Star Wars gaming experience. Now let us know when you get SWTOR installed :)

Contributor

Nice to meet you Red - welcome back to the neighborhood.

Married with Children? Expensive. Nice too though... :)

Good time to get back into the game with 4.0 coming soon.

See you in-game!

RedAlchemist
Pup
Forum Nub

I don' play SWTOR, I could never get into it and I didn't really care for it too much.

I actually dabble in SWGemu quite abit, once a few more publishes come out and it gets close to release SWG I'll probably throw down the cash for another dedi box to host a emu server.

I don't suppose my membership is still retroactive is it? I'd love to catch up with everyone.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WOOK Forum Index -> The Wookiee Village All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum