View previous topic :: View next topic  
Master Liu
Hunter
Forum Nub

re: hey all.... questions... :)

hey all,

wanted to say whats up? and say that i got my toon (sage) upto 60 with ziost 190 gear, and a couple of cheap-o relics i got from the gtn. and wanted to ask if y'all would be able to run me through a Rav & ToS SM run for gear? also wanted to ask if anyone makes augment 10 kits and willpower aug's... and since this is my only toon... i gladly pay for crafted items but it will take me time since im new to the server. 

appreciate all your help, ill see y'all in game

Master Liu

thebalanceforce.wordpress.com

g1e9m88
Elder
Contributor

Hey Liu,

I am sure that there will be some people in guild that would be glad to run you through Ravagers and ToS, best way to see the interest is to hop on TeamSpeak and see who is all on and ask them. Also, the best place to see who has kits is to ask in TS, I know that Forest and Wystella usually have a few on hand for guildmates I am sure that there are others that I just dont know they keep them in stock. I am not sure who would be the best to ask for the augments though, I would make some for you but im not going to be on for a couple of weeks, but again just ask in TeamSpeak.

Hope to see you around when I get back on!

GEM

okay awesome! yeah sounds like fun!!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WOOK Forum Index -> The Wookiee Village All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum