View previous topic :: View next topic  
D4rkFury

re: The Dark One... has left the building.

Greetings fellow WOOKmates....

Just wanted to let you know, that my time in SWTOR has finally come to an end...     I've really had a great time playing with you guys and building relationships with many of you in my PVP travels...

But alas, changes in the game, changes in the playerbase, and just the general environment of PVP players has finally led me to the realization that I just don't get the same level of satisfaction from the game as I used to have.  Honestly,  it just began to feel like a chore to play the PVP that I loved (as I had lost the thrill of PVE a long long time ago...).

Now that is no reflection on the WOOK guild at all... since honestly, it's you guys that kept me playing SWTOR for at least a year and a half beyond what I probably would have done after my previous guild broke off and abandoned me for other games.    Honestly, you guys are the best!  To those of you that I have met in person at ComicCON Chicago, there will be lasting memories... as well as those who I hang out with on a daily basis giving "da business" to the Imps in PVP....

Continue fighting the good fight... and above all else, have fun and be excellent in all that you do.   I'm sure our paths may cross again... I'll try to check into the TeamSpeak from time to time to see how you guys are doing.    Take care of yourselves... and each other... and remember:  "Don't hate the Playa.... HATE THE GAME!!!!"    :)

See ya on the other side of the force....

DarkFury Da'Playa

Hunter
Casual User

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO........ D:   BUT..... who is gonna tease me now!? Always been heck of a lot of fun with you Dark, I will truly miss you especially your laugh. <3 Please don't make me miss you too much and add me on Facebook if you have it!  Christina McCabe .... the one in Scotland... 

WOOK BFF

"R2-D2, you know better than to trust a strange computer." - C-3P0

Kinudig
Elder
Contributor

I hate to see the Fury go

Be good out there, and keep in touch.

There will be some fun changes coming this year and I hope you'll stop back by to check out the new stuff; especially the new Huttball map! Comeon man, that was *your* suggestion/request after all!

Peace

Olecranon2
Hunter
Contributor

Will miss ya man, take good care of the Fury. See you around!

D4rkFury

BTW... depending on how F2P works, I may  pop back in to play some Galactic Starfighter (especially if they allow me to keep my fully loaded  ships...)

We'll see....  I'll never be TOO far away.   :)

Elder
Contributor

Dude, it's always been a pleasure fighting beside you.  Make sure you pop back in from time to time.  You'll be missed for sure!

So, I ain't saying goodbye - just see you soon!

Take care man we'll miss ya!

Euphrat0220

feeling the same way, look at this mmo The Repopulation kinda like swg might rekindle the mmo spirit

http://youtu.be/Oyf-lOcm9y4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum