View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kinudig
Elder
Contributor

re: Who's got a Pimped out HK?

I want to pimp my droid. Who's got their HK rollin' on overdrive so I can see what gear to shoot for and where to get it?

tanks!

Varna.

If you're a fan of HK specifically or want a dps companion I think Agro can make the best craftable droid parts.

If you are looking for an uber-companion I'd suggest gearing up Treek though.  She can wear player-equipable armor instead of droid parts.  That being the case I put my commando healer gear and vanguard tank gear into bind to legacy stuff.  She is also unlockable for your whole legacy for a single fee.  End result is a sweet tank and/or healer companion at 55 for all characters in your legacy without having to reproduce the same droid parts for every iteration.  In tank mode, which is usually what I run her in, my Treeky is a 40k tank with off heals... so rad.

KlawKlaw
Elder
Contributor

I still need to get HK.  Anyone free tonight or tomorrow around 9-10pm PST to help me in False Emperor normal and Maelstrom Prison?  

Any other people still need HK too?   I'm glad to help so we can get this done!   I had to find all the parts 2 times already since they reset the quest :/

Thanks!

Klaw

Kinudig
Elder
Contributor

Ill be happy to help if I'm on when you are, Klaw

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WOOK Forum Index -> The Wookiee Village All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum