View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kinudig
Elder
Contributor

re: Kudos Wook!

Discretion isn't a quality we are born with, but rather is developed over time through maturity. It accompanies growth of character and a sense of the bigger picture; when you use it, you have to trust that its going to serve its intended purpose, rarely getting any confirmation that it does so.

That's why I'm posting a portion of a recent application below:

Tano_Gooch wrote:
How did you hear about us?:
I've been randomly matched with WOOK members in PUGs, and generally have a good experience both playing the game & with the maturity of their comments. Especially when other members of the PUG are venting rage in Ops chat. The refusal to be drawn into a flame war made an impression on me.

Good job to those members that were present during the above wz. Doesn't even matter to know which Wook members because it could have been just about any of us, such is the state of the general maturity level among present Wook members. I know I've been guilty of responding to tripe at times. But the above is a reminder for all of us - and the greater community as well.

Thanks for including this in your app T_G.
Varna.

Very nice.

Also, check out this PVP video I found:
Forum Image
Teemuselanne

I have no idea what the "upvote" function does on this website, but I upvoted that gif.
Tano_G
Elder
Contributor

No thanks are necessary, I'm happy to give credit where it's due.

However if you're intent on doing so, I'm always willing to accept thanks in the form of check or money order.

(j/k, of course)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WOOK Forum Index -> The Wookiee Village All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum